Tankless Hot Water Heaters
1. Take short showers instead of baths. The amount of water used in a shower is 35 gallons vs 50 gallons in a bath.
2. Reduce your time in the shower
3. Lower the temperature in your hot water heater to 120°F every 20 degrees you reduce saves you 3-5% on your energy bill.
4. Don’t let the water run while you brush your teeth.. guilty?
5. Consider potential leaks in your plumbing system. Call a professional to check for leaks if you suspect your water/energy bills to be higher than usual.
6. Consider purchasing a new water heater: Purchasing an Energy Star rated appliances can reduce your energy by 31% and your water consumption by 33%
Tankless Hot Water Heaters Repair & Installation
Anytime Plumbing is available 24/7, 365 days a year to help with all of your water heater installations or troubleshooting issues. Give us a call today, we want to be your plumber and our service speaks for itself.